Knowledge workers want flexibility,
support, and the ability to work from anywhere
In response to evolving employee attitudes around work, many organisations have sought new
ways to refine and improve their employee experience, particularly among knowledge workers.
We wanted to get a sense of this impact and those expectations: you can delve into just that
within this report.
Aside from the growing competition to attract top talent, there are two key reasons
companies are focused on building a better EX (Employee experience):
- Happy employees are more productive →,
more creative →, and more successful →.
- Workers are leaving organizations and jobs
where they consider their conditions, benefits, or
compensation to be “poor.” This is happening at an
astonishing rate and has become known as “
the Great Resignation. →”
So let's take a preview of the standout findings from the employees:
- 59% of respondents expect the ability to work from anywhere from their employer
- 79.9% of respondents said work-life balance had become more important since the pandemic
- 44% of respondents said remote working was one of their top 3 factors when it came to
their ideal company
Get the full deep insight - download the report.