Notifying employees of their layoff is considered to be one of the most difficult tasks in business. Whether your organization is currently planning a reduction in force or simply preparing for future scenarios, our newest guide, How to Lay Off an Employee, can help.
With an added section on best practices for virtual layoffs, this guide will serve as a valuable resource as you plan workforce changes for your company. Download the guide now and get in-depth answers to your questions:
Download the guide now and get detailed answers to your questions:
- How do I craft a layoff list while following all federal and state laws and regulations?
- What are the best practices for conducting a compassionate and respectful layoff meeting?
- What notices and benefits do I need to provide to affected employees?
- What items should my company include in a severance agreement?
- Which departments do I need to coordinate with to ensure a smooth layoff event?
- How can I ensure privacy and respect when conducting layoffs with remote employees?