How talent executives are focusing on operational success to drive transformation
Recruiting as a cost center is a thing of the past in high-performing organizations.
Talent teams are aware of the expectation they must meet in providing the business with a competitive edge. This change has been in the making for a decade, but has now hit its inflection point.
This ebook provides information on:
- Starting the talent operations conversation
- The rise of a new talent function
- How to build a talent operations team
- How to measure success in the new talent team
- What’s next for talent teams?
No matter what initial challenge or event triggered this initiative, the new operations function should be built with an eye to what it can and should do beyond that initial mandate.
Download this ebook to define a clear scope of action for the talent operations team.